This course is for you!
Are you a nail stylist, hairdresser, make-up artist or beautician and would you like to be able to offer an extra treatment to your customers?
Or do you just have a passion for eyelashes and want to start something up? Then this course is definitely something for you!
During the course Classic Wimperextensions you will learn how to place each strand of lash on someone’s natural eyelashes, about the anatomy of the eye and how to recognize disorders.
You will also learn how to work safely and hygienically.
No prior knowledge is required.
- What are lash extensions? + FAQ
- Growth phase and cycle + Lash shedding
- Anatomy of the eye
- Contraindications and eye diseases
- Patch test and intake part 1
- Intake part 2
- Intake story
- Safety and hygiene
- Supplies classic lash extensions
- Choice of the glue
- Choice of lash extensions
- The treatment
- Removal of lash extensions
- Barrier on natural hair
- The correct adhesion
- How we explain to customers what wimperextensions are
- How do you hold your tweezers correctly?
- Pick up an extension of a strip
- Preparing the glue stone
- Proper glue use
- Exercise on a sponge
- Exercise Insulation
- Eyelash and eye cleaning
- How to place eye pads
- Applying and removing tape
- Do’s and don’ts, placement on the natural eyelash
- Taking Stickies apart
- Loosening of stickies on path / tape
- 2 ways to remove outgrowth or poorly placed extensions
- Safely remove the eye pad
- Removal of a set of lash extensions
Online Home Study
When you register for an online home study course you will receive:
* Access to theoretical videos
* Access to practical videos
* PDF Course
* Access to online support student group on Facebook.
* Certificate after successful case studies
Note: There is no starter pack included in this course!
In 1 time: 250 euro
(Via Paypal or send us an email via email@example.com with your details for another payment option)
5 euros per week for 1 year
(Only possible via Paypal. This is easy to create and connect to your regular current account and very safe! You don’t need a credit card!)